Update 1.05 has arrived for MLB The Show 21and this is actually the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
This new update for MLB The Show 21 is going to be released on May 11, 2022 at 4 a.m. The update number is 1.05 for PS4, 1.005 for PS5 and 1.45 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S. The 5th update should work exactly the same on all of the above platforms.
While no new content will be released for Update 5, numerous fixes and improvements happen to be made in various areas of the game. The core gameplay has witnessed probably the most improvements so far.
You can see the entire patch notes below.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- The club won't go through the ball if the swing is “too late”
- Fixed an issue where the bat would move strangely on late check swings
- Fixed a bug where the catcher would occasionally fail to generate a ball following a blow was thrown
- Fixed an insect that could freeze the sport online after pitching out
- Fixed an accident that would occasionally occur when swinging in dirt on a field and missing
- Runners won’t turn around in the home theft if they’re safe once they hit R2
- Fixed an issue that prevented runners from getting the base path
- Fixed an insect that caused catchers out of position when tagging at home to play a dropped ball animation producing a missing tag
- Fixed a problem where subbing an outfield player in Extra Innings would make the CPU to get rid of a base runner
There are no hit or game balance changes in this update.
- Fixed an insect that caused the incorrect uniform to become displayed in Extra Innings
- Fixed a problem where a user may wish to “sell fast” when trying to sell with quick actions now
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed an issue where in-game device attributes were not being applied
- Fixed an element that prevented statistical revenue from archetype missions
- Fixed an insect that caused the user’s position to appear like a “pinch hitter” for the following game.
- The correct stats are now displayed in the Rookie of the Year award
- Fixed an issue where a CPU outfielder would stop and never respond to an oncoming ball
- The user won't be only a banker when called to the MLB
- The OSD text for RTTS championship wins continues to be corrected to reflect minor changes to the league name
- Fixed in-game saving for Custom Franchise and Stadium Creator
- Fixed an issue that prevented eligible players taken off the injured list during the playoffs from being put into the playoff list
- Various updates for numerous stadiums including lights, dirt, nets, etc.
- The Great American Ballpark’s house and visitor bullpens happen to be swapped
- Various optimizations and enhancements to the Snap mode
- Fixed an issue where the user was warned of the “empty canvas” if they weren’t using one
- Various prop fixes
- Fixed an insect that caused the game’s pause timer to indefinitely reset
- The marketplace notification continues to be gone to live in the very best right corner from the screen again to prevent the stub and profile from overlapping
- The correct year for player stats is now shown on the Roster Update screen
- Fixed an issue using the career stats “Hits Allowed” on the “Pitching Matchup” loading screen
- Inside edge boosts for pitchers are now displayed within the correct player card attributes
- Minor UI adjustments to the RTTS and Diamond Dynasty menus
More details about this update are available around the official website. MLB The Show 21 can be obtained let's focus on the PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
GAME OFFERSGet Twitch Prime free of charge now and receive items, rewards and free in-game games
RELATED TOPICS :
MLB The Show 21 MLB The Show 21 Guides