Update 3.0.0 is here for Monster Hunter Rise and here is the full list of changes and fixes put in this patch.
Capcom released quite a massive new update to Monster Hunter Rise today, May 27th. You'll need approximately 1.4 GB of space on your Nintendo Switch console to download this new update.
Probably the largest news within this update is always that you will find new monsters that you should hunt. The game has additionally been updated to let you undertake new roles within the storyline.
A new combat locale as well as additional skills and rampage skills will also be added to the game. Read the entire patch notes below.
Monster Hunter Rise Update 3.0.0 Patch Notes
Story elements added
- New monsters come in hub quests.
- New monsters show up on the rampage.
- New quests will be available.
- A new locale will be available.
- New weapon trees, armor and layered armor will be available.
- New skills and rampage skills will be available.
- You can alter the look of Rampage weapons with certain materials.
- Note: The above merchandise is unlocked when certain conditions are met.
System elements added
- New guild card rewards will be available.
- Newr DLC can be purchased in the Nintendo eShop.
Bug fixes / miscellaneous
Base / facility
- Fixed an insect that caused an explosion if your hunting installation was removed during Rampage quests in multiplayer.
- Fixed an insect that prevented the player from receiving talismans in the melding pot under certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused submarines to become transparent during the cutscene in which the Argosy leaves Buddy Plaza harbor if other players were in certain locations in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused decorations being unequipped when switching to a new loadout which contains exactly the same decorations.
- If the gamer has registered a regular Special Dango for a set, Dango Carver (Hi) will be activated even if it's not the Daily Special. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an insect that prevented the Wyrmstake Cannon and Fire Lance Wyvern’s fire from being counted for that Defense Having a Gun instruction during the rampage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the sport to freeze when pressing the accept button after exiting the cursor when the player took certain actions while accepting items in the Meowcenaries.
- Fixed a bug that caused Novice Hunter Taishi to show up as Rice Ball Artist Seihaku when the player checks to determine where they're in the Hub Prep area.
- Fixed a bug that caused a mistake when performing certain actions in the village after submitting a request to become listed on quest without participating in a lobby.
- Fixed an insect that sometimes prevented monster parts from being electrically charged, causing less damage to be achieved throughout the Snake Goddess of Thunder quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wind effect to remain on screen when the monster was killed while developing a stream of air during the Serpent God of Wind quest.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally avoid the player from advancing when Bishaten was clinging to a wall.
- If a player passes out during a quest, other players who joined midway with the quest will sometimes visit a message around the loading screen allowing them to realize that they've passed out. It has been fixed.
- If the player is riding a palamute while Almudron is diving underwater creating a maze of mud, sometimes there are paths between your mud walls that are too small to go through, and some walls warp the player elsewhere when they touch them. It has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented friends from enhancing the player when they were dealt a standing ailment while in a disorder that negated recoil.
- Fixed an insect in which the Demon Mode attacks of the Double Blades and the melee attack of the Heavy Bowgun were not contained in the conditions for that Latent Power skill.
- Fixed an insect that caused the gamer to obtain stuck within the flooded forest in the region when utilizing Wyvern Riding actions on Tobi-Kadachi.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cutscene to go dark and impossible to skip when the player’s HP reached 0 as the monster was killed throughout the Serpent God of Wind quest.
- Fixed an insect that caused the ax hopper from the loading blade to simply receive the Silkbind Boost effect throughout the upward attack.
- Fixed an insect that prevented explosion damage from increasing whenever a guest player used Teostra Soul in the training area.
- Fixed a bug that prevented additional hits from occurring when successfully landing a Midair Spinning Blade Dance or Midair Roundslash when the wire beetle’s silk was connected.
- Fixed an insect that resulted in a persistent state of low stamina and decreased movement speed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sticky Ammo from benefiting from the effects from the Dango Bombardier Dango skill.
- Fixed an insect that caused the results of Gourmet Fish to keep going longer for other players than for the user while using the Far Reaching skill.
- Fixed an insect that caused a hunter’s stamina to lower when guarding and being hit by another player’s bowgun fragmentation ammunition.
- Fixed a bug that caused a credit card applicatoin error to occur if the player opened their own status screen in the member list before continuing a search using the request to become listed on enabled without taking part in a lobby.
- Fixed an insect that prevented players from moving forward when the host left a multiplayer session with 3 or even more players with a certain timing and conditions.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the wrong amiibo sound effect to be played when reading.
- Fixed an insect that prevented the gamer from advancing when repeatedly opening and closing the HOME screen after activating the program keyboard.
- Fixed an insect that sometimes prevented Escuregots from being recognized as a camera theme, resulting in the image not usable within the Endemic Life list.
- Fixed an insect that caused the Palamute to toggle the pitch between soft and normal, making the particular voice not the same as the sample voice.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the buddy skill “Negate Stun” from negating the stun the result of a flash of sunshine.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the guild card image from displaying correctly after accepting a guild card although it had been transferred.
- Fixed various text errors.
- Other various bug fixes have been made.
For a lot of this new update, see the official website from the game. Monster Hunter Rise has become available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch console.