Update 1.24 has arrived for Fall guysand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
This update should now be available for the PS4 and PC versions of Fall Guys. As the new update doesn’t add any additional new happy to the game, it's many bug fixes.
Many from the fixes happen to be listed and you may browse the full patch notes below. Developer Mediatonic continues to be investigating PS4 black screen and crashing issues that some players happen to be experiencing. Hopefully the crashing issues will be fixed in the next update.
Fall Guys Update 1.24 patch notes
Hot spicy fixes within the hotfix:
- Reward failure is finished !!!!!
- Fixed difficulties with eggs, including the fact that you can throw them from the map and eggs could disappear into walls
- Players should no longer be randomly eliminated while spectating in squads
- Infallible Achievements won't be unlocked in custom lobbies
- Missing items in the regular shop have been fixed! Yes, which includes Z Snap
- The squads show rounds have been rebalanced
- The frequency of low gravity endgames continues to be reduced
- The final hammer form of Fall Mountain has been removed
- Fixed the fake MT standard costume seems as half the players in Squads mode, with the most of players not able to move or complete the level
For a lot of this update for the game, begin to see the official Discord site. Fall Guys is available now for laptop computer and PS4 platforms.
GAME OFFERSGet Twitch Prime free of charge now and receive items, rewards and free in-game games
RELATED TOPICS :
Fall Guys Fall Guys Guides